A good sleep is a reward for an hectic day and a good day would begin from a beautiful night rest or sleep. It restores or boosts your energy for a new day by taking care of both physical and mental strains of the previous day. Sound sleep is vital to your work, life and is also responsible for a good health.
A oscillating tower fan would help you improve the quality of your sleep. Noticed I said bedroom fan? Yes I did. There’s a trick to the nomenclature of a fan. Fans placed in the sitting room are referred to as a sitting room fan. when placed in the bedroom would be called a bedroom fan.
However, what actually makes a great bedroom fan? What affects our choices on the type of fan we place in our bedrooms?
I think the key to our choice is based on performance. Nobody would get a fan that interferes with his or her sleep. The best choice would be an oscillating fan that would quietly do the magic while you sleep.
So now, picking an oscillating tower fan would be relative to your available space, planned budget, and also add-on features which you crave for like remote control, air ionizers, auto shutoffs, colored light and others. You also have to decide what size and shape of fan it would be.
Now, let me walk you through the types of fan you could get in your bedroom to make your night more peaceful and blissful, keeping your air fresh instead of stale.
- The quietest fan: The quiet oscillating fan is a great choice. It blows at a whisper quiet noise level. The Rowenta Turbo silence oscillating fan is a good example of such fan. It has features that are quite amazing such as an extra boost for the speed settings called the turbo boost. Even at turbo speed it is amazingly quiet. Also, a silent night mood if you ae interested in a completely scene environment.
- Large bedroom: The Vornado Large Whole Room Air Circulator Fan is suitable for large spaces and is listed among the best of fans. For a large room it’s a vital choice. Blowing both horizontally and vertically with a glide bar and also has different speed settings.
- Best budget buy: Depending on your available budget, the Honeywell Turbo Force room air circulating fan is a great choice. It has less features compared to others. It possesses adjustable speed setting and can circulate up to 32 feet. It is best for small to medium size room. It also helps in reducing the cost electricity by consuming less power.
- The best investment: Dyson oscillating fan is a very good fan for the home. It has a blade less design making it quiet, easy to clean, powerful. it could be easily be used in a room full of children or dogs. Also, it has a timer which c be programmed from anywhere saving energy. This fan has a two year guarantee and you are certain that this investment would last for a long time.
- The most powerful: when you have a room that always stuffy, the Lasko wind curve fan is the best option for a good ventilation. It is an oscillating tower fan capable of circulating air throughout the room. A unique feature it has is the fresh air ionizer setting which helps in freshening the atmosphere. Some individual who had made use of this fan said its use is similar to having an air condition in a low cool setting.